Thursday 29 December 2022

What does a mini heart attack feel?



What does a mini heart attack feel?

If you have a mini heart attack, it means that you have had a heart attack but the damage to your heart is not as severe as with a full-blown heart attack. A mini heart attack is also sometimes called a silent heart attack because many people don’t even know they’ve had one.

 mini heart attacks are caused by a blockage in one of the coronary arteries that supply blood to the heart. This blockage can be caused by a buildup of plaque, a blood clot, or other debris. A mini heart attack happens when the blockage is severe enough to reduce blood flow to the heart muscle but not enough to cause complete heart damage.

Symptoms of a mini heart attack can include:

-Chest pain or discomfort

that’s often mistaken for a heart attack

If you experience chest pain or discomfort that’s severe, lasts longer than a few minutes, or goes away and comes back, it could be a sign of a mini heart attack.

Also known as a silent heart attack, a mini heart attack may not cause the same dramatic symptoms as a full-blown heart attack. But don’t let the name fool you – a mini heart attack can still be serious and warrants immediate medical attention.

When to see a doctor

If you experience any chest pain or discomfort, shortness of breath, or nausea, it’s important to see a doctor right away. Even if you’re not sure it’s a heart attack, it’s always better to err on the side of caution.

-Shortness of breath

pain in the chest and left arm, lightheadedness, cold sweats, and nausea are all signs that you may be having a heart attack. While these symptoms may be caused by other conditions, it's important to get them checked out by a doctor as soon as possible to rule out a heart attack.

-Pain in

the center of your chest that lasts for more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back, is a sign of a heart attack, especially if it occurs with shortness of breath, or sweating, or nausea.

I think i had a heart attack and now i feel fine

I think I had a heart attack and now I feel fine. I was sitting at my desk when I suddenly felt a pain in my chest. It was so severe that I thought I was having a heart attack. I got up and walked around for a few minutes, but the pain didn't go away. I called my husband and he took me to the hospital. The doctors did some tests and said that I didn't have a heart attack, but they did find a blockage in one of my arteries. They put me on medication and told me to make some lifestyle changes. I'm so relieved that I'm not having a heart attack, but I'm also grateful that the doctors found the blockage before it became a serious problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment