Wednesday 26 October 2022

Instant Facial Hair Removal | No Wax | No Gelatin | Face Mask | Beauty Secrets



kind of peel-off facial hair removal mask. So this time, why don't we try with this peel-off mask. You can try this facial hair removal mask, if you feel bad with scrub mask. Here, I'm using corn flour as a main ingredient. 

Corn flour is really good for our face and it has proteins, Vitamin A Its just a simple mask only using 3 ingredients, Come! 

Lets see. Take corn flour+kasthuri manjal+(any peel-off mask brand) and mix. Here the corn thickens the mask as much as to remove your facial hair. Just add it up and mix well. I found this facial hair removal mask just to avoid using geletin based mask.

 Let me apply this mask for half face. Just apply in any one direction. Apply mask and wait for 10 mins I'm gonna remove this... slowly I can see the difference here.. So, This is our peel-off facial mask. Just comment your experience below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment