Sunday 23 October 2022

USA home beauty tips | USA home facial tips in english


at home facial is for smooth hydrated glowing skin and i'm using some of my favorite affordable products i'm starting with the inky list oat cleansing balm and this is just going to help break down the layers of sunscreen and skin care that i had on from the morning this is suitable for all skin types even sensitive skin and it has collateral oatmeal with ceramides in it so it's going to help support the skin's 
natural protective barrier so i like to massage the product into dry skin first and then i just add a little bit of water to emulsify the product into my skin and i like to cleanse for 30 to 60 seconds so that i can get the most out of my cleansers and then i like to rinse it off with lukewarm water for my second cleanse i'm using the unitarium fermented rice enzyme cleanser to gently polish brighten hydrate and smooth my skin this has fruit enzymes which exfoliate the skin by dissolving and removing dead skin to improve the skin's 
tone and texture there is also fermented rice filtrate to help balance your skin's ph levels and replenish your skin's moisture i'm also using an at-home steamer for this facial and i don't like to steam my face too often because i think that excessive steam can lead to some negative effects but in moderation it can be helpful and allow you to have an even deeper facial cleanse today i'm using an ultrasonic skin spatula which is a device that uses high frequency via sound waves to collect dirt and oil from the pores it's important to do this on damp skin so i'm using the unitarium ha essence as my base as i glide the skin spatula i'm able to gently exfoliate my skin remove stubborn dirt and debris and give myself the appearance of smaller pores this will also allow for deeper product penetration and i like to gently glide this device and just really let the skin spatula do the rest of the work this is also an effective device and gently extracting around the nose where we tend to get the most congestion and it's a great exfoliation treatment that can be done at home for even sensitive skin over reactive skin rosacea or even acne prone skin for today's mask i'm using the first brightening tightening mask this has the skin brightening properties of turmeric extract which also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant components for a natural glow and the red kaolin clay helps to gently detox the skin while stimulating the skin cells for a brighter complexion [Music] while i'm waiting for my mask to set i'm applying the polish choice skin smoothing retinol body treatment on my arms which is where i have a bit of hyperpigmentation and after 10 minutes i'm gonna go ahead and rinse off the mask and i'm ready for a high frequency treatment high frequency can be done over a hydrating mask and oil your serums but today i'm going to be doing it over my toner and this is the polish choice advanced replenishing toner it has essential omega fatty acids and antioxidants to nourish the skin's barrier high frequency has actually been utilized by estheticians for decades and you can purchase the portable version for home use this device uses targeted thermal energy to safely kill acne causing bacteria minimize inflammation reduce post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and increase blood circulation to name a few benefits there are many different ways to use a high frequency one but today i'm just gliding over my skin for even smooth skin texture i am however focusing the one a little more on the areas that i'm prone to getting breakouts and for me that's my chin and my forehead i'm next going to use the naturium nice cinnamide skin mist 2 niacinamide is a great ingredient for reducing the look of enlarged pores and improving uneven skin texture i love how naturium has all different concentrations of niacinamide because i find that my skin works a lot better with lower concentrations of it i also really love the ordinary alpha butane serum i love how gentle alpha arbutin is yet it's so effective at evening out my skin when i consistently use it i'm also using another serum from the ordinary and it's the ordinary buffet serum which is a multi-complex blend of peptides probiotics amino acids and hyaluronic acid to help plump the skin and target multiple signs of skin aging all at once the inculus brighten eye cream is my next step and it helps to brighten illuminate and blur the look of fine lines around the eyes for moisturizer i'm using the naturium ceramide rich moisture cream which has plant derived ceramides to hydrate and strengthen the lipid barrier for my lips i went back to the alfar butane serum and i'm applying it to my lips to improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation around my lips i like to lock in that serum with an occlusive like aquaphor and just as you would lock in the serums on your face with a moisturizer you can also do something similar when it comes to treating your lips i decided to go a step further and use the paula's choice hydrating treatment mask for a dewy resilient complexion and feeling of firmness this has plant and vitamin based antioxidants and i highly recommend it for anyone with dry dehydrated skin this also has barrage oil in it which is an essential fatty acid which is helpful in calming acne in treating skin inflammation i've become obsessed with gua sha to not only increase product penetration but to also relieve tension tighten tone detoxify and sculpt my face i like to start by gently going upwards on my neck and working my way up to sculpting my jaw my lower and upper cheeks and i work my way up to my forehead i carry a lot of tension and pressure around my jaw and this really helps to reduce that i also like to do three to four passes on each section and once i've worked my way up i worked my way back down doing the same movements again just to get that lymphatic drainage and you'll see once i get back down to my neck i like to work the gouache downwards this time around for drainage i plan on getting more into detail about my facial sculpting routines in another video but i think it's so beneficial to take the time out of our day or week to practice self-care ground our bodies and calm our minds these skin care practices not only benefit us on the outside but it's also truly a stress relieving ritual i've now reached the end of today's facial i hope you enjoyed the video and i hope it encouraged you to take time out for yourself
Location: 85HVQHWC+G5

0 comments:

Post a Comment