Sunday 30 October 2022

How To Grow Your Hair OVERNIGHT (Tested!) | DIY Egg & Oil Hair Mask for Hair Growth & Shine!


 week non-stop and i didn't even use shampoo to rinse it off yeah seriously i was scared but don't worry it actually works so let's get into it first things first this video is part of the series of how to keep your hair long so to learn how to make this hair mask the video is going to be linked up here so on day one you need to know that this hair mask should always be applied on damp untangle hair to make application easy when you apply this egg all the oil hair mask always starts from the roots to ends and between applications take your time to massage

 your scalp so you can promote hair growth once you're done the next step is to put your hair in a bun cover your head with a shower cup or use a plastic bag like me and set the timer to an hour to let your hair and scalp absorb all the nutrients of this hair mask when time is up do i smell like cooked eggs smaller nope the next step is to rinse this egg olive oil hair mask and the shower for five minutes only using cold water and for the following days i'm only gonna air dry my hair one hour later does my hair smells like eggs not really it smells fine on day two the process went very smoothly as you can see i learned that trying to apply the egg hair mask with your hands is only made for people that are not clumsy like me these are my results so far 

i'm very impressed because it feels very soft you can see it's a little bit greasy right but it's not like a big deal i think the most impressive thing is how clean oil free and not itching my scalp is at this moment look at that shine all right guys it is day four this is how my hair looks right now let's keep on going okay looking good quick hey guys it's day number five and i gotta tell you something yesterday i was doubting this hair mask so much i felt my hair was so dry but today i woke up with such a beautiful hair look at this my hair feels so soft it's not even greasy i'm just shocked because my hair looks amazing look at that glow it feels like it's getting against its volume it's definitely feeling so moisturized a few moments later on day six we got a small problem the only two eggs that i was counting on to finish this challenge are rotten no fortunately these awesome friends saved me from the madness thank you ben i really appreciate it yeah good luck all right with the new set of fresh eggs we can continue this hair mask challenge so shall we i'm gonna go ahead and do the same thing that i've been doing the past six days take a look of my hair on day seven and no i still haven't washed my hair with shampoo and that shine that you see right now is pure egg yes today is the last day

i'm just  apply the egg olive oil hair mask as usual i will wait for an hour like normal look at this hairstyle looks good i'm never gonna be normal and then i will rinse hair mask with shampoo all right let it air dry and then talk to you guys about my results i have decided that i'm gonna start washing my hair with only eggs before applying this egg hair mask my hair was dehydrated weak and i was losing a lot of hair and at the end of this week my hair improved shine softness even gained volume strength and hydration but the most remarkable thing was that it grew one inch long in a week 

0 comments:

Post a Comment