Friday 21 October 2022

Priyanka Chopra's All-Natural, DIY Skin Secrets | Beauty Secrets



I'm here to show you three different kinds of exfoliation and masks that I've learned from my mom my grandmother and just women in India who use natural products all right so we're gonna do a lip scrub as you can tell my lips are one of my more prominent features I take a little sea salt depending on the size of your lips decide how much to put 100 percent pure vegetable glycerin and then a little bit of rose water so gentle in your mouth so this is a body scrub it's an exfoliator hydrator it moisturizes and heals but please try it on your hand to see if you're allergic or not one cup of gram flour then yogurt not flavour plain depends on the divorces like that much less it into a paste a little bit of lemon if your paste is as bad as mine which finance you add little milk to it that's what that looks like now magic ingredients some sandalwood powder in there my best and most favorite ingredient which works for everything is turmeric it gives it love it might give you a little bit of a yellowish hue so be careful about how much you put in and you put it on on your entire body and just hang out a little bit bit of traffic and if you have oily skin then maybe use like skim milk and like low-fat yogurt or non-fat yogurt I think it's almost dry so the idea of it is to scrub it off of that easy so it literally like exfoliates and then you shower and you get rid of whatever excess is on your hand and you see defense now this is a scalp treatment um it is usually for like if you have a dry scalp if you have dandruff so you start with full fat yogurt the yogurt helps hydrate the scalp and cool it down a [Music] teaspoon of honey my secret ingredient whoa it's an anger apparently there's really good for your hair I know you keep it for 30 minutes and you wash it off with like baby shampoo or or just like warm water that's what the consistency should look like wow that was a lot of teaching anything afterwards so once in a really long time and I hope this works for you guys cuz it really does work the me this has been talked to us by our moms and their grandmothers and your little secrets that I want to share with you

0 comments:

Post a Comment